Sunday, December 8, 2013

Chocolate chip Cheesecake

Chocolate chip Cheesecake:

**This recipe my mother has been making since I was a kid and I am now passing the tradition down in my family as my younger girls grow.



Ingredients:

6 oz package of cream cheese (softened)
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 tsp flour
1 chocolate pie crust

Chocolate Topping:

1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream


Directions:

-Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

-Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.

-Add egg and vanilla.

-Toss chocolate chips with flour and add.

-Pour into pie crust.

-Bake for 35 mins or until center springs back.

-Cool completely.

Chocolate glaze Melt:

-Melt mini chocolate chips with heavy whipping cream in microwave for about 1 min.  Remove and stir until well combined thick and smooth.

-Pour over top of cooled cheesecake.  Refrigerate.







No comments:

Post a Comment